Space 1: 7,696 SF
Space 2: 1,576 SF
Space 3: 1,522 SF
Space 4: 2,301 SF
Space 5: 3,709 SF
IDEAL USES: Fast Casual Restaurants, Full Service Restaurants, Retail, and Services
(Space 1) $58.50 NNN PSF
(Space 2) $62.50 NNN PSF
(Space 3) $62.50 NNN PSF
(Space 4) $62.50 NNN PSF
(Space 5) $75.00 NNN PSF
- 1001 Pennsylvania Avenue is located in the heart of East End, near the Ford’s Theater, Central by Michel Richard, Fogo de Chao, and the FBI Headquarters Building.
- Properties are on the ground floor of an 800,000 SF trophy-class office building.
- The 7,696 SF property was formerly the Tadich Grill.
- The 1,522 SF property was a former wine shop located on 11th street next to Central.
- The 2,301 SF property was formerly White Apron.
- The 1,576 SF property is an inline space with frontage on 11th street.