IDEAL USES: Retail, Services, Restaurant, Entertainment
- Free-standing flagship property in historic Georgetown, DC (formerly Patagonia)
- (9) Parking Spaces
- Concrete structural floors with wood-plank flooring on 1st & 2nd floors
- Fully sprinklered building
- Separate delivery loading doors on street level
- Highly desirable iconic retail building just 364 feet away from the intersection of Wisconsin Avenue and M Street
- A mere 528 feet away from the Potomac Waterfront
- Outdoor patio area just off the entrance to the building overlooking the C&O Canal
- North elevation of the building is fronting the Historic C & O Canal and Towpath, which is currently under construction for renovation
National and online retailers typically open their first DC location in Georgetown. Currently, over 477 retailers occupy 2.1 million square feet in the Georgetown shopping district. At least 17 retailers and restaurants are expected to open in 2019 and other announcements are pending. In addition, it is central to 2 of DC’s most prestigious colleges (Georgetown University and George Washington University), Potomac Waterfront, Kennedy Center, Boathouses and a highly affluent urban neighborhood.
Plans are in the works to revitalize the first mile of the C&O Canal in Georgetown. Construction has already begun. The project is being designed by James Corner Field Operations, the landscape architecture firm that shaped New York’s High Line and Cleveland’s Public Square.
Situated steps away from Georgetown Park’s parking garage, which offers 450 parking spaces that are available to the public on an hourly or daily basis, 24-hours a day.
Neighboring retail brands include AT&T, Banana Republic, Bluestone Lane, Blues Alley, Capital One Bank, Chaia Farm to Taco, Sweetgreen, Sundevich, Soul Cycle, Tuckernuck and many, many more.
1401 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC