SQUARE FOOTAGE: 8,057 SF with Rooftop Patio | For Sale
IDEAL USES: Full Service Restaurants, Entertainment, Retail, Medical and Services
ASKING SALE PRICE: Online Auction Sale
- 309-311 H St NE is a vacant 8,057-square-foot two-story over basement and roof deck retail property in D.C.’s most vibrant commercial district.Comprehensive $1.5 million modernization while maintaining maximum character with exposed brick and historical details and a rooftop patio.
- A strong population size of 70,502 with a median income of $121,821 who spend nearly half a million on apparel, entertainment, food, and alcohol.
- NC-10 zoning allows investors or owner-users to develop the space as mixed-use at a moderate-to-medium density with additional floors to be built up.
- A walker’s paradise with ample sidewalks, public transportation, direct access to Union Station, and easy access to the metropolitan area.
- Within walking distance to national retailers such as Whole Foods, Giant Food, Starbucks, Walmart, and local favorites such as Ben’s Chili Bowl.
Click Here for More Information and to Register for the Ten-X Auction: https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/309-311-H-St-NE-Washington-DC/25719193/