Square Footage: 4,191 SF (divisible)
Asking Rent: $45 NNN PSF
Ideal For: restaurant/ retail/ fitness
- Dramatic ceiling height (16’8″ floor to slab)
- 3 exhaust vents and grease trap already installed
Availability: FIRST quarter 2018
- Premier residential development in the heart of NOMA
- NoMa-Gallaudet Metro stop (Red Line) 2 block walk – one stop from Union Station
- One block away from ATF headquarters, two blocks from Harris Teeter grocer and CVS/pharmacy.
- Convenient access to New York Ave, Florida Ave, and N Capitol Street
- Dedicated rear service corridor
- Directly across from main entrance of Hyatt Place
- Adjacent to future Lacebark Alley development.
The see and be seen eye-catching residences situated in DC’s dynamic NoMa neighborhood, this cutting‐edge community will boast an ideal location, offering residents a sophisticated and connected living experience while setting a new standard for luxury high‐rise apartment living in Northeast D.C. With views of the U.S. Capitol, The Belgard is also steps from Union Station, the Metro’s red line, Harris Teeter, the new REI flagship, and iconic Union Market.
Three and Four Constitution Square – Washington Business Journal
DOJ recently signed over 800,000 SF lease one block away – BISNOW
REI’s DC Flagship Store’s Grand Opening Features 3 Days of Classes, Music & More – NBC
33 N St NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States